Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Team Sky's outrageous F-Type TT team car, cooling vests and more
First look at Yeti’s new enduro race bike
Prototype wheels and saddles, cunning fixes and an arachnid
A custom stars-and-stripes machine for the triple national champion
Oscar Sevilla and the T-Mobile Team have reached an out-of-court settlement on his wrongful...
Oscar Sevilla and the T-Mobile Team have reached an out-of-court settlement on his wrongful termination suit against the team, according to the Spanish press agency EFE. The team suspended Sevilla before the start of the Tour de France because of his suspected connection to Operación Puerto, and later fired him.
Sevilla had filed charges against the team and the trial was due to start in Albacete, Spain, next week. The trial will now not take place because of the agreement reached by the two sides. Sevilla no longer has a connection to the team, but details of the settlement were not released. T-Mobile had previously reached a similar agreement with Jan Ullrich.
Sevilla said that he is considering various offers from other teams. T-Mobile spokesman Christian Frommert told Cyclingnews that, as in all judicial matters, he would not comment on the action.
April 2, 2009 - Valverde indignant over possible suspension
April 1, 2009 - Valverde: Italy requests two-year suspension
March 13, 2009 - Le Monde newspaper hit with fine over Puerto allegations
March 2, 2009 - WADA president Fahey asks for Puerto evidence
February 24, 2009 - Spanish federation seeks access to Puerto blood bags
February 20, 2009 - CONI considers Valverde case while UCI awaits verdict
February 19, 2009 - Valverde under criminal investigation
February 11, 2009 - Valverde summonsed for Operación Puerto in Italy
February 8, 2009 - Eight charged in Operación Puerto