Endurance racers living in the middle-western United States have a new series to get excited about. The 2006 NORBA Rocky Mountain Ultra Marathon Endurance Series will determine the NORBA Regional Champions in the Marathon Discipline.
This new Marathon Endurance series tests the stamina and consistency of the athletes throughout a six race series. Six venues from Colorado, Utah and Wyoming make up the series, with each event bringing a unique flavor to the fast growing sport of endurance cycling.
Two of the races, the Breckenridge 100 and the Endurance 100, are also part of the six-race National MTB Ultra-Endurance series.
For more information about the Rock Mountain Marathon Series, check out their Web site at www.warriorscycling.com.
Rocky Mountain Marathon Endurance Schedule:
- 12 Hours of E100 Park City, UT June 24
- Firecracker 50 Breckenridge, CO July 4
- Breckenridge 100 Breckenridge, CO July 15
- Laramie Enduro Laramie, WY July 29
- Montezuma's Revenge Montezuma, CO Aug 11-12
- Endurance 100 Park City, UT Aug 26, Series Finale