Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Jens Voigt's final pro bike – complete with 'shut up legs' mantra
What happens in Vegas… we share
Aero-vent balance, MIPS and bright shells all trending updwards
Patriotic paint, progressive features and prototype Zipp wheels
Pellizotti pictured behind his 2013 team bike
Italian national chamion's 2013 bike
Bianchi has unveiled the bike Italian national champion Franco Pellizotti will be riding for the Androni Giocattoli-Venezuela team in 2013.
The carbon Bianchi Sempre Pro is the latest evolution of the Sempre, and features a Campagnolo Super Record groupset combined with an FSA K-Force crankset and SL-K brakes.
Pellizotti’s Sempre Pro bike is finished in matte black and boasts the Italian national colours to match his champion's jersey. The pro seems to fit well with his new machine, saying, "My new Sempre Pro is exactly the bike I was looking for – it reflects my characteristics and the geometry is pure racing."
The rest of the Androni Giocattoli-Venezuela team are set to ride the Sempre finished in Bianchi's traditional celeste colour scheme, with red and black detailing.
Sempre Pro frame features:
• Bianchi Sempre Pro carbon monocoque
• Internal cable routing
• Double-compatibility mechanical and electronic group
• Carbon Nano Technology
• UTSS (Ultra Thin Seat Stay) Technology
• BB30 bottom bracket standard
• Fork: Bianchi full carbon B4P (Born for Performance), 1 1/8in to 1 1/2in
• Crankset: FSA K-Force Light BB386 EVO, 53/39
• Bottom bracket: FSA BB30
• Chain: FSA K-Force Light
• Brakes: FSA SL-K
• Headset: FSA Orbit 1 1/8in to 1 1/2in
• Stem: FSA OS-99 CSI alu / carbon