Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Prototype wheels and saddles, cunning fixes and an arachnid
A custom stars-and-stripes machine for the triple national champion
From cocaine-fueled gangster themes to tiny details on the hubs
New brand Kemo cracks into the Tour with Bretagne
Basque nationalist parties in the regional parliament said no to inviting the Vuelta a España back...
Basque nationalist parties in the regional parliament said no to inviting the Vuelta a España back to its region according to the El Mundo newspaper. The Vuelta last visited the Basque area in 1979, but it was marred by protests, which caused the cancellation of a stage. Those who refused to bring the Vuelta back to Basque justified their refusal by saying, "Basque Country is not Spain".
The Basque Country is not France, either, but in contrast, the same parties previously voted to allow the Tour de France into the Basque capital of Bilbao for the 2013 edition.
Earlier this year, Tour de France organizers, the Amaury Sport Organisation, bought a 49% stake in the Vuelta a España, leaving 51% of it still in the hands of Spanish organizers Unipublic.